Hi everyone its a touch slow on this site, as anyone been cruising lately or any plans for the future?. We went on the P & O Oriana end of November from Southampton to Spain, Morocco, Gibralter & Portugal very enjoyable. Have a Thompson Cruise & Stay booked for May. Fly to Palma sail western med 1 week & then 1 week in hotel on Majorca.

Guest Solent Richard

Hi everyone its a touch slow on this site, as anyone been cruising lately or any plans for the future?. We went on the P & O Oriana end of November from Southampton to Spain, Morocco, Gibralter & Portugal very enjoyable. Have a Thompson Cruise & Stay booked for May. Fly to Palma sail western med 1 week & then 1 week in hotel on Majorca.

Good morning Bandit and welcome.

I wasn't sure whether your 'slow' was referring to the internet speed of browsing through this forum or, as Panthersnotts alludes, the amount of posts/members.

It is a relatively new forum but it is growing. I even spotted it being mentioned as a 'new leader' on another site. So I think cruisers are beginning to recognise it for its value. 

What I enjoy most about it is that the membership aren't incessantly pursuing budget and cost cutting cruise deals to the nth degree. 

There really is more to cruising.

Thankyou Solent Richard, I will have to be more careful with my wording, yes I was referring to the forum. Yes it would be nice change to have discussions relative to cruising rather than beating each other up concerning costs . cheap deals & bemoaning the cruise companys, If you don't like the product don't buy into it.

bandit, Good afternoon, may I say what a breath of fresh air you bring, my thoughts exactly if you don't like it don't buy it, I think you will find the majority of members of this forum have good practical advice. you will always get some who just like a good moan. happy days. ;) Ron

Guest Solent Richard

Thankyou Solent Richard, I will have to be more careful with my wording, yes I was referring to the forum. Yes it would be nice change to have discussions relative to cruising rather than beating each other up concerning costs . cheap deals & bemoaning the cruise companys, If you don't like the product don't buy into it.

bandit, Good afternoon, may I say what a breath of fresh air you bring, my thoughts exactly if you don't like it don't buy it, I think you will find the majority of members of this forum have good practical advice. you will always get some who just like a good moan. happy days. ;) Ron

Good to see so many on the same wavelength. Singing from the same hymn sheet even.

Long may it last.  ;)  ;)

Guest Solent Richard

its great to see the numbers growing and hopefully as it does the conversationwill become a bit more diverse, members have already been very helpful in providing me with information about future holiday plans for which i am much appreciative

I agree Cruise Chef.

Hopefully though that diversity will not stray too far off the  topic of cruising. ;)  ;)