Covid rules and cruising changes

• 5 months later...

I agree Remoh. It will be a nightmare to try to find somewhere to do one in Southampton if hundreds of us try to do one the same day. I know you can pre order them, do them on the day & use your phone to send a picture of the result but some of us either have older phones that can’t do it ( hubby) or haven’t got a clue how to do it (me). If they just said clearly that you could do a test anytime the previous day before embarkation we could find somewhere close to home & possibly save a wasted journey if positive.

5 hours ago, 2torts said:

I agree Remoh. It will be a nightmare to try to find somewhere to do one in Southampton if hundreds of us try to do one the same day. I know you can pre order them, do them on the day & use your phone to send a picture of the result but some of us either have older phones that can’t do it ( hubby) or haven’t got a clue how to do it (me). If they just said clearly that you could do a test anytime the previous day before embarkation we could find somewhere close to home & possibly save a wasted journey if positive.

The test can be done at anytime the day before embarkation it doesnt have to be within 24 hrs of embarkation time.

All guests aged five years and over will need to organise and pay for a private lateral flow/antigen test, to be taken one day prior to embarkation of the ship (NHS tests will not be accepted). Guests will need to present their valid negative antigen test certificate, often referred to as a ‘fit to fly’ certificate, at the ship's terminal.

Edited by sinbad10