After having parcipitated in the smoking on balconies thread I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where we can all get rid of our pet cruising hates.

You don't have to justify why you hate them and neither should people question your choices.

Consign yours in here....

Mine is the meanies who remove auto grats..

Over to you..

I

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the ones already mentioned but the what I hate most are the people who treat and talk to the waiters and stewards as if they were second class slaves. I could hit the finger clickers who shout boy

I have no problem at all with disabled people using motorised scooters on a ship, or anywhere else for that matter. However I get really annoyed with some who assume that the use of these means that t

people who moan about children when there on a cruise in six week holidays on a family ship

I think between us we could probably write a whole new verse of "As Some Day It May Happen" from The Mikado with our pet hates!

For me it's those who ignore the signs to vacate the tables at the buffet when they've finished eating during busy periods.

Also those who hog the Cabanas from morning until night on Celebrity Eclipse.

And those who can't close doors without letting them slam!

There's been a lot of members moaning about all the moaners on ships. Where are these on-board moaners? I never seem to meet them. Everybody I meet on board is extremely happy with their lot.

cheers

Harvey

PS   I've no wish to actually meet the said on-board moaners. I happy to meet other happy cruisers. :D

PPS I've also never met anyone who has told me how much they paid for their cruise. I really do think that that one is one of the many cruising myths. ;)

For me It has to be the toilets, when abled body people, (yes you  WOMEN)  think it is all right to use the disabled toilets!!! :angry: And talk about mess! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

I have to admit to using the disabled if there are long queues but wouldn't if any disabled person was waiting to use it.  These cubicles remain free for the majority of the day :( sorry!!!!!!

Hi  The constant reduction in the boarding fares leading to a dramatic fall in the standard of both food and service on most lines these days.  Cruising was once an indugent escape now it's rapidly becoming the Ryan Air of the Seas.  Guests should remember you get what you pay for!

I'm with you on this one Land Ahoy.

cheers

Harvey