Caribbean Cruises From £999 *balcony Cabin Offer*

P&O Cruises have slashed the fares on a handful of 15-night Caribbean flycruises this winter. If you can travel at the drop of a hat check out these departures on board Ventura...

PAY FOR AN INSIDE AND TRAVEL IN A BALCONY CABIN for just £999 per person*!

Fri 22 or Sat 23 November - 15nts - Fly from UK to Barbados, sail to Grenada, St Lucia, Dominica, St Kitts, St Maarten, Tortola, Curacao, Bonaire, Barbados, Fly back to the UK  - Balcony cabin £999pp

Fri 6 or Sat 7 December - 15nts - Fly from UK to Barbados, sail to St Vincent, Dominica, St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts, Grand Turk, Tortola, St Maarten, Barbados, Fly to the UK - Balcony cabin £999pp

Return flights are included, call us to check your preferred departure airport availability. Fares are based on two adults sharing a cabin. Other terms & conditions apply, call my Reservations Team on 01246 819819 for details.

HURRY! ONCE THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE! Click here to view all the Caribbean cruises online >

WOW they are last minute!! Couldnt go this weekend i need to arrange where my cat would stay! I'm quite interested in the 7 December one though, do you know if Manchester flights are avaiable? Wouldnt fancy travelling all the way to London in this freezing weather. I need to ring my friend asap and talk her into going!

Hi Matilda_1, yes there are definitely Manchester flights available on the 7 December 2013 departure. It seems a lot of our members think these cruises really are a bargain, we've taken quite a few enquiries for them today. 

If you wish to speak to a Sales Consultant they'd be more than happy to discuss with you, call 01246 819819.

Thanks