I’ve registered to sail on the Arvia maiden cruise. I was previously booked on the original Iona maiden cruise. I’ve not had much luck in recent years with my choice of cruises. 
I was supposed to have been on the Oceana doing its repositioning cruise Malta to Dubai, then all the Dubai cruises got cancelled. 
I end up still on Oceana doing a Canaries cruise. Then the Iona maiden cruise got cancelled due to COVID-19. Now booked to do a Med cruise on Britannia in 2022. Hopefully I do get to cruise again in 2022. Fingers crossed.

23 minutes ago, donag said:

I’ve registered to sail on the Arvia maiden cruise. I was previously booked on the original Iona maiden cruise. I’ve not had much luck in recent years with my choice of cruises. 
I was supposed to have been on the Oceana doing its repositioning cruise Malta to Dubai, then all the Dubai cruises got cancelled. 
I end up still on Oceana doing a Canaries cruise. Then the Iona maiden cruise got cancelled due to COVID-19. Now booked to do a Med cruise on Britannia in 2022. Hopefully I do get to cruise again in 2022. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully your luck will change now! As I am only interested in P&O's two smallest ships and not interested in the Caribbean, I knew there would not be much that would appeal to me in the winter release. I was interested in the World Cruise itinerary as I had a 39 night sector of this year's Worldie cancelled. Sadly, the nearest sector to that in 2023 is, at 71 nights, too long for me.

42 minutes ago, donag said:

I also like the smaller P&O ships, done most of my cruises on the Aurora including 2 full world cruises. Also sailed twice on the Arcadia.

Aurora became my favourite when they sold Oriana. I haven't sailed on Arcadia for years but only because Aurora's itineraries have held more appeal for me. Tried Azura twice and hated her on both occasions, so won't sail her again or try Ventura. Would like to see Britannia on a short cruise but not remotely interested in the two new ones.

We have been on Azura Caribbean cruise a couple of times and loved them both, I hope she gets her refit as booked to go again in November and I see from the new listings that this will be her last season out in the Caribbean. Which is a shame as I notice that a few of the nicer islands have gone, ie Tortola. We also did one on the old Adonia which I must say really liked the small ship.

We are trying the staycation cruise on Britannia in June so will have to see what the big ones are like! will be nice to relax at sea again, unless I ghet cold feet and change my mind!!