"She fell of a Cruise Ship?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6075837/British-woman-saved-TEN-HOURS-falling-sea-cruise-ship-coast-Croatia.html

Facts often stranger than fiction?.

How on earth do you "Fall" off a Cruise ship.

image.png.809a79323d1cdfd4c065fa343914f331.png

This is where she fell from, and survived 10 hours in the sea, lucky she was found and did not hit the ship on the way down IMO....Davybe

Did anyone else see the news last night where she seemed very laid back, I think if I'd spent ten hours in the water not knowing whether I'd be rescued or not I'd be very traumatised and yet she seemed to want to talk to the reporters, it all seems very strange to me and odd that her clothes appeared un-creased, would she have been wearing shorts/t-shirt at midnight ?? I believe NCL are quite casual but I would have thought most would make a bit of an effort in the evening.

People onboard claim that throughout the cruise her and her partner had been arguing and drinking most of the time.

On Good Morning Britain a cruise industry expert said that of all the overboard incidents he is aware of in the last few years, he did not know of one that was purely accidental!!!!!!!!!!!!

In effect what he was saying was that she jumped, if proven I hope they throw the book at her.

HLM.

1 hour ago, HLM said:

People onboard claim that throughout the cruise her and her partner had been arguing and drinking most of the time.

On Good Morning Britain a cruise industry expert said that of all the overboard incidents he is aware of in the last few years, he did not know of one that was purely accidental!!!!!!!!!!!!

In effect what he was saying was that she jumped, if proven I hope they throw the book at her.

HLM.

Did she jump .. or was she pushed 🤔

One of many updates

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6080811/Captain-Norwegian-Star-described-British-air-hostess-jumper-falling-cruise-ship.html

One report says they have evidence of her Jumping ? on the ships Cameras, they knew the exact time she went overboard? .

And the cost to the cruise line £600k ,hope she get a bill from them....Davybe