cruising good for your health lol !!!!!!!

got back friday on a cruise on ventura enjoyed very much super dinner companions another singleton male and 3 lovely scots ladies,we had a whale of a time.

however down to earth withn a bang this morning woke up had half a coffee then had a heart attack now in sheffield hosp having had a stent fitted.

hey ho hese things are sent to try!!!!!!

yes very lucky dialed 999 at 8 by 10 i was in theatre under local having things done by 12.30 a stent was in and i was on a ward.

just waiting to get transferred to chesterfield or sent home whichever comes first.

feel a bit of a fraud now really sat here tucking into sandwiches and ice cream lol.

14 hours ago, mitch said:

yes very lucky dialed 999 at 8 by 10 i was in theatre under local having things done by 12.30 a stent was in and i was on a ward.

just waiting to get transferred to chesterfield or sent home whichever comes first.

feel a bit of a fraud now really sat here tucking into sandwiches and ice cream lol.

Well done the NHS, pleased it went well Mitch,

I would give up Coffee ,far more dangerous then cruising.:rolleyes:.....Davybe

On 05/05/2018 at 5:29 PM, 2torts said:

Poor you Mitch. I hope you have a quick recovery & are soon back home - after all that washing won't do itself! 

the washing doesnt arrive till thursday so i am hoping to be out by then. if not they will have to hang on to it until the cruise in oct although it would be pretty ripe by then lol

18 hours ago, *Dancing Queen* said:

My husband was only in overnight when he had stents fitted but he hadn't had a heart attack so they probably want to monitor you for a little longer, I assume you are in Northern General which personally we thought the care there was second to none.

moved me last night to chesterfield, will be disch today fingers crossed but yes northern general were excellant .

Hope you are recovering Mitch. Cruises are dangerous, unhealthy, pastimes. I am sure many can talk of illnesses caught whilst cruising but so far I have damaged my foot slipping off a pavement in Pompeii whilst my wife had bronchitis for over 20 days of a 30 day cruise.

Mind  you life would be very boring without  sailing. 😎🍷

the cruise in this case was totally blameless.

it transpires that anti inflamatories i have taken for years for bad knees are likely to be at fault.

in rare cases they fur up the arteries and it seems i am just unlucky that i am one in a million.