Mailouts drive me mad!

Every couple of days it seems I get mailings from Bolsover. I`m not aware of ever asking for them and I know I opted out of emails but the paper stuff keeps coming and keeps filling my green bin. It`s such a waste of paper/ postage and resources and ultimately profit for Bolsover and all the other cruise lines that do it. I`m sure they must share addresses as I`ve never cruised with some of the companies mailing me - including Bolsover! In this eco friendly age it is such a waste. I`ve looked on the Bolsover site for an email address to ask for my details to be deleted but there is not one there so hope this is seen by someone at Bolsover. We could be enjoying cruises for less money maybe with less of this untargeted paperwork flying about!

If nothing comes of this appeal all future mailngs will be returned as unknown at this address.

I enjoy reading this forum and contributing from time to time but enough of the paper!

If you are receiving emails then usually at the end of them there is the facility to unsubscribe, I can't check for you as I don't have anything in my inbox at the moment. I would also check your account from when you joined this forum if you are getting 'snail mail' you may well have opted out initially but I found when Bolsover changed the forum a while ago I had to reset all my preferences.

I too get a lot of junk, But my address was given to a company called Bespoke hotels. Well I read it because I had nothing better to do at the, time and ended up with a amazing deal for two nights In a good London hotel, with breakfast and dinner for under £200 for both us I must admit I do write return to sender on most junk and post it back 

As I said it`s not emails that are the problem but actual letters that come every couple of days and then the magazine. They go straight to the green bin. You look at this site and you cannot even find an email address to contact Bolsover

11 hours ago, jinky said:

As I said it`s not emails that are the problem but actual letters that come every couple of days and then the magazine. They go straight to the green bin. You look at this site and you cannot even find an email address to contact Bolsover

At the top of this page Jinky in the blue boarder where it say's "Staff" there is a message facility to select 'Bolsover cruise club' I'd imagine a message through that link will find it's way to the correct people.

HLM.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, jinky said:

Every couple of days it seems I get mailings from Bolsover. I`m not aware of ever asking for them and I know I opted out of emails but the paper stuff keeps coming and keeps filling my green bin. It`s such a waste of paper/ postage and resources and ultimately profit for Bolsover and all the other cruise lines that do it. I`m sure they must share addresses as I`ve never cruised with some of the companies mailing me - including Bolsover! In this eco friendly age it is such a waste. I`ve looked on the Bolsover site for an email address to ask for my details to be deleted but there is not one there so hope this is seen by someone at Bolsover. We could be enjoying cruises for less money maybe with less of this untargeted paperwork flying about!

If nothing comes of this appeal all future mailngs will be returned as unknown at this address.

I enjoy reading this forum and contributing from time to time but enough of the paper!

Hello Jinky

We don't share or sell any personal data with 3rd parties although it is a requirement with the cruise line when you make a booking.

We have security management systems in place to ensure the safety, security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.

We will send you private message with the details of when and how you signed up to receive mailings.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list you can reply to our private message or call us on 01246 819 819.

Regards

Bolsover Cruise Club