yeah really loved the elizabeth, its such a traditional style ship goreous decor, fantastic service it will be wonderful for xmas cos they will have all the decorations up. i suppose the med will be warmer than here anyway! get it booked matey!

weve done the azura in its maiden year in 2010 so will be nice to see if anything has changed. to be honest id be happy on a tug boat just get me to that sun!

• 3 weeks later...

We would absolutely love to get on a P&O cruise at Christmas (any ship) but to book one is impossible!!! On speaking to girl on board the Aurora whilst booking next years cruise this month she said you need to book at least two years in advance!!!

Has anyone one out there ever seen a two year notification of Xmas cruise on P&O either by a flyer or email (although do need disabled cabin) just seeing any kind of two year notification would be amazing!

Usually for the limitations on the choice of cabins available about 2 years when the brochures 1st come out I would say is about correct, A few years ago I booked to do the panama canal over christmas and this cruise was sold out within the month so to avoid disappointment and lack of cabin choice, it is well worth it. Some will say you should leave it and wait for the cheaper fares that might come along but if you have your heart set on going away then book it. you then have the piece of mind its all sorted and its great waiting for the journey to begin. GO FOR IT