P&O Website!! Grr

Why is it everytime I try and update my information online on the cruise personaliser so i can print my etickets off it wont let me as says information is missing?!?! Although I had already input this, it took me three attempts for each person to save it. As for the time it takes to load on every page, its ridiculous especially when trying to pick excursions - took me a whole week before now to sort this. Their old style website never had this problem - I say switch it back or fix it!!

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This problem has been going on for years. I think there are major problems with the servers at P&O HQ which appear unable to cope with the amount of traffic. I raised this with the people in Southampton many moons ago and eventually had a call from one of their computer guys who did not want to believe I word I told him. I still have problems trying to log in and when I eventually manage it, the moment you switch to something else it does not recognise you are logged in and you have to start the process al over again.

It really is the most frustrating website I have ever visited and with P&O's obvious cost cutting policies , don't hold your breath for any improvement!

For such a big company they do have in my opinion the worst IT dept. 

How many regular cruisers can remember the farce that they called Cruise Connections, their so called forum.  Closed because their IT dept could not maintain it.

And at times, their website runs along the same lines, it does not in-still confidence when using it.

Regards

Bryn.

I,m by no means a computer buff but an average OAP. 

My wife and i booked excursions through the Cruise Personaliser for our recent Arcadia cruise and found it a bit long winded but i managed it OK, so not sure what the problem is.