Thanks To Bolsover We've Joined.

Have cruised many times with P & O and alwasy found them good, more British than any of the other cruise lines which are too American!!   We love doing the whole or part of the World during the winter months.

Just come off Azura after seventeen days in the Med and find her far too large, much prefer Aurora.  Docked beside Royal Princess in Venice, doesn't look nice, not looking forward to the Britannia, why doesn't P & O build another ship like the Aurora which is the favourite of the majority of passengers and officers???

I too prefer the bigger ships, mainly becasue you can dine in pretty much a different place every night and also be entertained in a different venue every night, so for me its the vast choice of resturants, bars and lounges. However I do understand that the tradition of mid/smaller ships is very charming. I loved the Queen Elizabeth.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to this forum, there are some very interesting contents. I personally like all P&O ships.I did 8 cruises with my late husband and I have just returned from a trip round the Med . I am pleased more single cabins are being installed on ships now but will the price be for one person or more than half of the cost of two sharing, By the way I have just done a 3 share worked very well once we got the bathroom queue sorted.

I am excited to see Britannia, as the designers have only done hotels previously I think you may find she is something special

from the artist drawings it looks like its going to be the same build as royal and regal, being done in the same place i think? but i guess the inside is going to be pretty interesting.