Azamara Feedback

Hi All,

First post on the forum.  Four of us, all regular cruisers, will shortly embark Azamara Journey.  As we are new to this particular line I would appreciate any feedback from those of you with experience, particularly in relation to the "all inclusive" element e.g. quality/variety of drinks.

Thanks.

Hi David,

I have been on Azamara 3 times now and loved them all. the all inclusive is great, it includes a lot of brands like smirnoff, and gordens gin. there was also about 20 different cocktails on the 'freeby' list and the beers were pretty good too, i think it was becks on tap and a couple of other bottled beers?

I do love the wines though, they have 2 brands a day and change them each day.

When you get on have a look in the back of the drinks menu, all items listed under complimentary..... i would recommend the pina colada!

have a fab time and dont go overboard on the free booze!

Hi

I recently sailed on the Azamara Quest & have to say the ship is beautiful and the staff second to none.

I liked the 'all inclusive' concept and found most alcoholic drinks to be included even certain cocktails. The bar menus show which drinks you pay

extra for so there are no embarrassing situations. 

As well as the alcoholic drinks you also have comp soft drinks, virgin cocktails, ice creams, speciality coffees etc..

I knew Azamara's dress code had a smart casual policy but was surprised how relaxed this was. Maybe this was due to having hot weather in the Med

but I felt I was in a country house hotel rather than a ship.

Gratuities are all included & everyone who books on Azamara get a free evening excursion so apart from premium drinks and excursions the fare you pay really is all their is! 

Certainly a cruise line to recommend :)

Hair dryer unit is fixed on wall in the bathroom beside the mirror The unit also has a shaver 2 pin socket built in to it.We found it very useful.

2 Sockets in the stateroom above the vanity / dressing table unit were standard US sockets . I took my full international multi function adapter for recharging mobile etc.

I know The Journey underwent a refit this year but not sure if any of the sockets were changed.

• 2 weeks later...