Do you have to have the new watch keys for your cabin or can you still opt for the usual cruise card?

On 12/10/2017 at 1:00 PM, sammy sun said:

I have to admit that I am guilty of being one of those people that run their lives via their phone/tablet. Everything is on there to make sure my schedule ticks over as it needs to. Aside from that, I completely agree with you. I would much rather a menu in my hand and a waiter at my table than any of the gimmicks that might replace them. Hopefully cruise lines will retain the choice rather than it being obligatory to get on board with each novelty they create. I'm not at all against them, as long as there's a choice.

Couldn't agree more!

Edited by Sub-Lt Phillips
On 12/10/2017 at 0:57 PM, afcandrew said:

I am just a bit of a luddite Sammy.  I do have a smart-phone (which I only use for calls/texts and the odd bit of internet access) a laptop and a tablet.  BUT, give me a proper book with pages, an old-fashioned menu at dinner and a waiter to serve my wine, not a robot :D

A man after my own heart!

20 hours ago, afcandrew said:

Buy add ons to make a plastic bracelet more stylish?  Oh please................ :rolleyes:

Would I jest :):):) I did not make this up  / Rob

Quote: " Can I customize the Ocean Medallion?   Princess
Each Medallion is laser-etched with the your first and last name, ship name, and voyage dates (from boarding to departure). For the November launch, Medallions are in blue only. More colors may be available in the future. You can also buy accessories to display your Medallion, including watch bands, necklaces, sports bands, clips, and much more."

20 hours ago, afcandrew said:

Buy add ons to make a plastic bracelet more stylish?  Oh please................ :rolleyes:

Would I tell a lie or make false statements,, I kid you not  / Rob

Quote: " Can I customize the Ocean Medallion?
Each Medallion is laser-etched with the your first and last name, ship name, and voyage dates (from boarding to departure). For the November launch, Medallions are in blue only. More colors may be available in the future. You can also buy accessories to display your Medallion, including watch bands, necklaces, sports bands, clips, and much more."

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/ocean-faq/