Age range on a P&O, Celebrity & Carnival in November

My wife and I are 30 and 36. We are thinking of going on either the Britannia, Reflection or Carnival Magic in November which will be out of holidays.

Does anyone know the average age and the sort of entertainment it would be aimed at. My parents went on the Britannia at xmas and they said it felt the ship basically closed down at 10:30pm, but wondered if this may just be a one off.

No knowledge of those boats per se but I`ve found things quiet late on in all the cruises I`ve been on bar one on the med mainly consisting of Spanish people out from Barcelona who liked the late night life. I`d reckoned it was due to the age profile and drink prices. I thought P&O might be different because of the prices but am told otherwise by friends on Britannia in the Caribbean

10 hours ago, chrisdutts said:

My wife and I are 30 and 36. We are thinking of going on either the Britannia, Reflection or Carnival Magic in November which will be out of holidays.

Does anyone know the average age and the sort of entertainment it would be aimed at. My parents went on the Britannia at xmas and they said it felt the ship basically closed down at 10:30pm, but wondered if this may just be a one off.

I'm surprised to hear Britannia basically closed down at 10.30 pm on a Xmas cruise especially when out in the Caribbean and in school holidays, having done many Xmas cruises we have always found them to be 'buzzing'.

From experience on both P&O and Celebrity ( sorry no experience of Carnival ) outside of school holidays I would say the average age is likely to be 60 + as there will be very few families on board, if Reflection and Magic are in the Caribbean there could be a younger mix  as there will be a lot of Americans on board so I suppose it depends on the US ruling about taking children out of school as their rules could be different to ours, certainly Britannia will have an older age group as it will be mainly UK passengers.

Have a great time whatever you choose :)