2 hours ago, Pesky Pirate said:

I am posting this as a test as for the past few days I haven't been able to log on so if this continues to work I shall be PP instead of TPP.

if, fingers crossed, I am able to log in over the weekend I shall ask admin to transfer my profile over.... so now I shall hit submit and hope for the best. Lol

Hi TPP, there are numerous problems with the site at present, I have raised a few concerns and Admin have assured me they are on the case, I don't do technical but something to do with migrating to a more secure site.

Hopefully this will soon be sorted.

HLM.

I read stuff on the on the unread content button. If there is a second page of replies it won't show it but if I remember the title of the post & go into forums & find the title there it automatically shows page 2 first. Haven't had anything with more 2 pages yet so don't know if that moves on.

Edited by 2torts
1 hour ago, Pesky Pirate said:

I can't go to last page of a thread either and can't post on some items...

Same here TPP, very frustrating.

Also, I usually view in condensed format won't let me do that or use the like button etc.

Seems we have all been experiencing the same or similar problems, hopefully this can be resolved soon as it's been a few days now.

HLM.

2torts, I am having that problem as well. I was originally led to think that there was something wrong with my systems as no one had mentioned problems and why I have a slight name change. It has been mentioned that some sort of work had been carried out on the website so it looks like it's their end after all. 

I have asked them to put me back together again but as PP instead of TPP so it will be interesting to see what they can do, and hopefully get the website working properly again..... 🙄

Be nice if admin actually posted what the problem is so we at least know they are taking an interest. As I mentioned before numerous members no longer post and at this rate there will be a few more looking for new forums as in the end people get fed up with things not working. The number that left when the new look forum had problems proves the point.