What To Do In Thailand

Good morning fellow forumer's, I am in Thailand next month after a breif stop in Singapore. if anyone has any advice regarding must see sights, dining or activities please feel free to leave a comment. I am specifically staying in Singapore (1 night) Bangkok (2nights) Phuket (2 nights) and the Phi Phi islands (5 nights)

Snorkelling from Phi Phi or Phuket is really worth it. I'd say Phuket with you having more time there. The View Point on Phi Phi has amazing views and is stunning for sunset but does get crowded around this time. For Bangkok the floating markets are really nice and worth a visit, also they have the train market which I've never been to but its on the list. Like Cruise Chef, the Sky Park at Marina Bay is stunning. We went to Raffles to have Singapore Slings but once we got there we found a lot of building work and the bar which the SS are famous is being done up and they now serve them in the Billiards room in the meantime. Have an amazing trip! x