What do Cruise Lines call 'All Inclusive?'

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope you have a lovely cruise Max. You've certainly chosen what appears to be a wonderful cruise line. Sadly I have not had the pleasure of cruising with Regent myself but I'm sure there are a few p

That was the point I was getting at Land Ahoy but you have summed it up much better than myself. The overall price tag of a 'luxury cruise line' itinerary often shocks most people, including myself, w

The important thing is to understand exactly what is included.  Experienced cruisers are aware of on board expenses, but some new cruisers are not.  It's a good thing that there are choices to suit ev

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sinbad10 said:

We generally dont drink much alcohol if any at all but cannot believe we could go a whole cruise without spending money if its only on soft drink or mocktail one night in a bar or in Queens Room.

I have also disembarked from cruises with zero cabin accounts with the following cruise lines:

Azamara Club Cruises
Regent Seven Seas
Scenic (river cruises) and
APT (river cruises)

But of course, these cruise lines include gratuities and drinks in their published fares.  In other words, I paid for them up front.  Regent, Scenic and APT also include shore excursions