I'm flying to Barbados on Fri on a Thomson charter flight for P&O. What is the check in procedure for these flights. I've looked at airline sight but it only shows their own flights, So I can't check in online for this flight. Do I just turn up at the desk with my P&O E ticket.

We're also flying to Barbados on Friday. The last time we did it we just went to the dedicated P & O check in desks with e-ticket & passport & that was it. Next time we saw the luggage was outside the cabin door. We're going from Birmingham , are you the same?

Go to check-in with your passport and e-ticket there will be a P&O rep there to ask you the sickness questionnaire which you need to sign. After check-in you will not see you luggage again until it arrives in your cabin. When you arrive in Barbados you will exit the aircraft where coaches will be waiting on the tarmac to take you to the port so you will not go through the airport at all. At the port you will be dropped off at the check-in shed where you will do your usual check-in and get your cruise cards allowing you to board.