What is on your bucket list?!

I would absolutely love to go on a Hurtigruten Artic voyage!! The ships are a far cry from typical Ocean cruising but what an amazing experience.

You even get a personalised coat with your voyage on the back to keep and withhold freezing temperatures!! now if that isn't a unique selling point, I don't know what is ;);)

20 minutes ago, dancefloordemon said:

I would absolutely love to go on a Hurtigruten Artic voyage!! The ships are a far cry from typical Ocean cruising but what an amazing experience.

You even get a personalised coat with your voyage on the back to keep and withhold freezing temperatures!! now if that isn't a unique selling point, I don't know what is ;);)

Yes, Ive seen this too! It looks amazing, something very unique and definitely bucket list material!  I would LOVE to see the northern lights, i heard somewhere that you can sleep out under the stars on top deck to watch the lights too with Hurtigruten! Also, i'd love to go on a Dog Sledding and meet Rudolph experience that would be fun!

24 minutes ago, WAVES said:

Bali

Montreal - Canada

Fjords

Alaska

LA

Good Shout! Alaska and the Denali Explorer / Wildneress lodge experiences look fantastic... maybe catch a view of the BEARS!!

I've seen Princesses cruises packages these cruises look amazing.

I love the idea with their shore excursions. They run in line with the tv programmes Discovery and Animal Planet - the excursions are what make my holidays!

16 minutes ago, Let It Snow said:

Yes, Ive seen this too! It looks amazing, something very unique and definitely bucket list material!  I would LOVE to see the northern lights, i heard somewhere that you can sleep out under the stars on top deck to watch the lights too with Hurtigruten! Also, i'd love to go on a Dog Sledding and meet Rudolph experience that would be fun!

Hi Let it snow,

Yes I have seen that too, imagine it !!

I went to Norway last year but didn't go anyway near as high up to see Northern lights or Iceland and it didn't get dark until after midnight, was fantastic sitting on our balcony at midnight with a hot chol9oate enjoying the last of the daylight.

Feels like another world.

Northern Lights maybe as part of another fjord cruise that goes a bit further

Alaska and Denali tour

and that probably does me cruise wise. The other places I want to go don`t lend themselves to cruising for me as I want to be more than a day tripper eg 

Australia / New Zealand

Peru / Argentina

but I also want to tour Northern Ireland and Scottish islands and western isles

20 minutes ago, jinky said:

Northern Lights maybe as part of another fjord cruise that goes a bit further

Alaska and Denali tour

and that probably does me cruise wise. The other places I want to go don`t lend themselves to cruising for me as I want to be more than a day tripper eg 

Australia / New Zealand

Peru / Argentina

but I also want to tour Northern Ireland and Scottish islands and western isles

I know that Fred Olsen are doing a Scottish Island/Lochs  cruise in may this year really cheap - ive seen it advertised!

Macchu Piccu and Peru is definitely on my list! I know you can do it with a cruise however can be quite expensive and like you said you get limited days!

10 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

My bucket list is not as exotic.  Because of age and health problems I just want to make the next cruise.  We have two booked for this year and we keep our fingers crossed right up to departure time.  For the first time we're cruising at Christmas so this is top of my list.

At the end of the day Tinkerbell, your holidays are what you make them! As long as you have a fantastic time thats all that matters! Somebody could travel to the opposite side of the world to these fantastic places and not be smiling and not enjoy themselves! However, Christmas on the cruises is a fantastic time to go and so special! You will love it! What ship are you going on?

Edited by Let It Snow
26 minutes ago, Let It Snow said:

China and the Terracota warriors looks like a bucket list once in a lifetime! Even though there's the visa cost now i think i'm more than happy to look past that for there!

Having been to China I would agree it is definitely a wonderful bucket list destination, but not one to visit on a cruise.  So many of the 'must see' locations are far inland that they are better seen on a land tour, or at least a pre or post cruise holiday.  We spent nearly three weeks in China and didn't see everything we wanted.

We are working through our bucket list, with one big one left -  a river cruise on the Mekong.  Maybe for our golden wedding anniversary next year .......

Sheila 

I was going to say my list changes every day but if I'm really honest ,it's more like every hour! Especially reading this forum and posts like this.

At the moment the two cruise itineraries at the top of my bucket list would be Alaska and the Far East. I'd particularly like to see Singapore when cruising that way on.

As for Alaska, I'd love to spend some time in Seattle either pre or post cruise and I'd certainly want to combine my sailing with the Rocky Mountaineer experience.

Aside from cruising, my land stay bucket list is currently topped by French Polynesia.

This is a great topic!

I would really love to cruise into New York one day. I've never been so I'd really like to cruise there, spend some time in the city and then fly home or cruise back. That would be right up there for me.

I'd like to see the Northern Lights so a North Cape cruise would be of interest to me and I would also love to cruise around Australia.

41 minutes ago, CJW said:

This is a great topic!

I would really love to cruise into New York one day. I've never been so I'd really like to cruise there, spend some time in the city and then fly home or cruise back. That would be right up there for me.

I'd like to see the Northern Lights so a North Cape cruise would be of interest to me and I would also love to cruise around Australia.

New York is on my list too! I commented on the other thread earlier too my friend has just come home and is making me so jealous! She had a Princess Grill on the Queen Mary2 with Cunard!