Just completed a wonderful 19 day South East Asia trip

This was the first time we booked a local travel agency (bestprice travel) directly from USA and it turned out to be a smart one. My wife and I traveled to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia with only two of us - and that was how agency designed for us. We chose Aqua Mekong Cruise for 4days on Mekong river, passing Phnom Penh to Siem Riep cambodia and back to Ho chi minh city. For most of the tours, we have a minimun size group- drive, guide and two of us. Being a private group, we made changes after the original proposal and they tried their best to accommodate our need. The quality of the hotels and guides (we had one new guide at each city) were all above our expectation. And when I told our friends in States how much we paid for this trip, they didn't believe us.

I dont know other travel agencies at Hanoi, but for this one, u can trust. 

Edited by AnnaMelling

This sounds fantastic. My other half spent time in Vietnam and Laos while travelling. It's hard to shut her up once you get her talking about it she loved it that much. I keep trying to persuade her to go back and this time take me with her but she's too busy looking for new places to explore. Hopefully one day soon.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2017 at 7:48 PM, J53 said:

This sounds fantastic. My other half spent time in Vietnam and Laos while travelling. It's hard to shut her up once you get her talking about it she loved it that much. I keep trying to persuade her to go back and this time take me with her but she's too busy looking for new places to explore. Hopefully one day soon.

why dont you come to vietnam alone? :D:D Im just kidding. Yes women, once they like or hate st, so many things to talk :rolleyes: