Sign in to follow this  
cruise chef

Abu Dhabi & Dubai

Not because of the photos but have just booked Dubai, and suez canal and fly back from Malta on Oceana for March 2020.

have wanted to the Middle East for a while and it’s a good price, with only 5% deposit well done Zoe at Bolsover

So one year on having all booked, just had an email from P&O because of the problems with Iran our cruise is off 

Orina not. Going to be based in Dubai they are looking for coming up with a new programme for her,

so disappointed ☹️ I have to say better safe than in trouble 

Not offered another cruise, only if we book the same cruise for 20/21 we can have 10% off, big deal and will it be cancelled again or will we just watch to see what the situation is!

not sure still. Gutted! We can understand why nobody goes into a unsafe situation it’s only a holiday after all 

18 hours ago, The Harpers said:

Just booked for October 2020, now includes Qatar which will be interesting.  Fingers crossed that one goes ahead

Just looked at the repositioning from  Malta to Dubai in October 20 as I wanted to do Suez however it has gone up by over £1000 each !

funny

Wow, that's a lot. Mine was cheaper as no longer going in school holidays, but dont think I would have paid that. Our cruise to Med this October has gone up £800 each since we booked when brochures first came out, it's a big difference

Just paid the final balance for our forthcoming repositioning cruise on Marella Discovery, sailing from Naples to Dubai in November.  The attraction for us being the transit of the Suez Canal and 2 full days in Aqaba (for visiting Petra), not to mention a considerable number of (hopefully) relaxing sea days.  Having taken my money, I guess at this stage TUI are still intending sailing their ship through the Straits of Hormuz.

DavidH