Abu Dhabi & Dubai

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not offered another cruise, only if we book the same cruise for 20/21 we can have 10% off, big deal and will it be cancelled again or will we just watch to see what the situation is!

not sure still. Gutted! We can understand why nobody goes into a unsafe situation it’s only a holiday after all 

18 hours ago, The Harpers said:

Just booked for October 2020, now includes Qatar which will be interesting.  Fingers crossed that one goes ahead

Just looked at the repositioning from  Malta to Dubai in October 20 as I wanted to do Suez however it has gone up by over £1000 each !

funny

Just paid the final balance for our forthcoming repositioning cruise on Marella Discovery, sailing from Naples to Dubai in November.  The attraction for us being the transit of the Suez Canal and 2 full days in Aqaba (for visiting Petra), not to mention a considerable number of (hopefully) relaxing sea days.  Having taken my money, I guess at this stage TUI are still intending sailing their ship through the Straits of Hormuz.

DavidH