P&O announce 'Food Heroes' cruises

P&O Cruises have announced their 2017 Food Heroes Cruises! Find out which ships their celebrity chefs will be sailing on next year... It's foodie heaven!

Marco Pierre White, Atol Kochhar, James Martin, Eric Lanlard and wine guru Olly Smith will be sailing aboard several cruises next year, offering masterclasses, book signings, Q&As and even private dining with exclusive hosted dinners. You may also join the chefs on one of their carefully crafted foodie shore excursions in handpicked ports of call.

Click here to view the cruises >>

16 hours ago, Bolsover Cruise Club said:

P&O Cruises have announced their 2017 Food Heroes Cruises! Find out which ships their celebrity chefs will be sailing on next year... It's foodie heaven!

Marco Pierre White, Atol Kochhar, James Martin, Eric Lanlard and wine guru Olly Smith will be sailing aboard several cruises next year, offering masterclasses, book signings, Q&As and even private dining with exclusive hosted dinners. You may also join the chefs on one of their carefully crafted foodie shore excursions in handpicked ports of call.

Click here to view the cruises >>

Sounds lovely, and much better than the current "spud u like" type of offerings.

What  is missing though is how much is the additional cost to have one of these master classes or private dining experiences or shore excursions etc?

HLM.

1 hour ago, cruise chef said:

Probably still to be decided HLM maybe they haven't had the appearance fee bills yet!!!!!!!!

I remember Britannia's cooking classes, charged at over £100pp :o

Nice little earner, if you can get it :D

P&O are no longer for me, however I am genuinely interested to see just how much they are prepared to charge for these exclusive experiences, I'd has it a guess at about £200pp.

HLM.

• 5 weeks later...