Bolsover Cruise Club

Dubai & Emirates Royal Caribbean Cruise £599 inc. Flights

We wanted to share our fabulous NEW Cruise of the Week with you...

Royal Caribbean have just announced huge fare reductions on Vision of the Seas' 7-Night Arabian Gulf cruise, with fares now from just £599pp including return flights!

The itinerary is as follows:

Fly from UK - Dubai - Khasab - Muscat (overnight in port) - Abu Dhabi - Dubai (overnight in port) - Fly to UK

There are a choice of departure dates available, all from £599pp with flights from Heathrow. You can opt to fly from Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow or Gatwick from £699pp.

Sailing dates:
09-Jan-17
23-Jan-17
30-Jan-17
06-Feb-17

Inside from £599pp  |  Oceanview from £699pp  |  Balcony from £899pp

Fares shown are per person based on twin occupancy, please call for singles or 3rd/4th passenger fares.
Hurry! This offer is available for a very limited time only. For further information please call Bolsover Cruise Club on 01246 819819.

Never been on Vision but have been on what was one of her sister ships, Splendour of the Seas.  This Vision class of ship are not so glitzy or family orientated as the newer bigger ships in the fleet but offer a good cruising experience. I am seriously considering this trip as it represents excellent value.

I know the February departure has gone up by £60 each already but there are a few dates in Jan still at £599. Ideally i would have wanted Feb half term but as always it's more expensive (like £999 each person!)