Bolsover Cruise Club

Azamara - Buy One Get One Half Price ends soon

terminator... It is because you pay for the cruise before you go, as for the shore excursion credit you get that once onboard, and its an american ship so they work in dollars, so its not really that crafty!

terminator... It is because you pay for the cruise before you go, as for the shore excursion credit you get that once onboard, and its an american ship so they work in dollars, so its not really that crafty!

It's only usable if you book your excursions through them so you're a captive audience and can't shop around for best value.

why are the prices in pounds but the shore excursions credit is in dollars.

Crafty trick.

No different Terminator to any other cruise line that you purchase in the UK for Pounds and the OB currency is in Dollars. Forgetting the credit for excursions, having sailed with Azamara I would say they are worth £200 a day when it includes gratuities, all drinks, the Azamazing evening not to mention the standard of food and service.

No different Terminator to any other cruise line that you purchase in the UK for Pounds and the OB currency is in Dollars. Forgetting the credit for excursions, having sailed with Azamara I would say they are worth £200 a day when it includes gratuities, all drinks, the Azamazing evening not to mention the standard of food and service.

Hi  I totally agree with your views that Azamara cruises represent good value for money.  The cruise experience is much better than that provided by the mainstream cruise lines.  In order to eat as well as that on Azamara you would have to dine in the supplementary venues each night, tips and drinks are also included in the fare and the "free" coffee is as good as the beverage you have to pay extra on other lines.  As I have always stated you get what you pay for.

i have to comment and say Azamara cruises are excellent and also this is excellent value for money. when on board you will spend very little and and other lines your bill can mount up but like Land Ahoy says you get what you pay for and i cannot fault Azamara and by the time you have paid the extras on other lines you might as well go on A\zamara or all inclusive line.

i attended a Azamazing evening with Azamara another trip that was included in the price and i can honestly say it was Azamazing they know how to look after you.

i would recommed them to anyone.

Evening OWT

Do you honestly think it is a Buy One get one Half Price?

You've vast knowledge of cruising so would know better than I if prices had been massaged previous to this offer to allow this promotion.

Evening OWT

Do you honestly think it is a Buy One get one Half Price?

You've vast knowledge of cruising so would know better than I if prices had been massaged previous to this offer to allow this promotion.

Morning Terminator,

Thanks for the compliment truly appreciated. Sorry about the quote duplication. 

The point I was trying to make, albeit perhaps badly was, that even at £200 a night Azamara still represent good value and the credit for tours is just an added bonus even if you do have to spend it with them. Many companies, not just cruise, bundle things together to make you think you are getting a better deal. Sometimes you are, sometimes not and in this case I have no idea without seeing the pre-offer prices.

OWT.