Panama Canal cruise on the Jewel

Hi everyone out there, I'm doing the Panama Canal cruise in November and wondered if anyone else had done it? Looking at the trips, there aren't any being shown for either Nicaragua or Columbia (the latter I'm dubious about wandering about on my own). Any input would be appreciated, also, opinions about the Jewel, but seeing as its paid for now I suppose it's too late to worry about any bad reviews. Previously I have only cruised on P&O and Princess. Looking forward to any replies.

Hi Silverlady and welcome to the forum. Whilst I cannot comment on the Panama Canal itinerary as I have not done it myself, I can comment on the Norwegian Jewel. I've cruised on the Jewel before and had a lovely time. I find NCL to be a good cruise line and I'm particularly fond of the dining choices on board. I thought the Cagney's Steakhouse on Jewel was excellent, as was La Cucina so I would advise giving both a try.

As for the itinerary, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time, it sounds great.