This week Fred Olsen have announced a BRAND NEW itinerary around the beautiful isles of the Indian Ocean departing in 2017.

This 2-week cruise aboard Boudicca is a first for the cruise line, and has so far proved to be massively popular with it's Ocean's members since it went on sale to them on 3 May 2016. This cruise goes on general sale on 7 May, so if you haven't already booked Bolsover Cruise Club are taking pre-registrations now!

Islands of the Indian Ocean
D1726 ● Fly from London or Manchester ● Boudicca
30th November 2017 ● 15 nights (with overnight return flight)
Starting from just £2,699pp, including flights

Fares start from £2,699pp plus you can also opt for an All Inclusive Upgrade from just £10pp per day. If you book by 31 May 2016 you will receive FREE Gratuities and a 50% discount off a second cruise departing 7 Oct -16 Dec 2016 (excludes Party Nights). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, please call.

Click here to view the full itinerary >>

I had seen this one advertised and can imagine its been very popular already. The itinerary is beautiful and includes ports I havent seen any other company visit before. Is it only Manchester and Gatwick people can fly from to join the Boudicca?

Hi Wanderlust,

There are only London or Manchester flight options available at the moment, we don't have any more confirmed information about the airline yet.

I hope this helps, thanks.