Tell us about your next cruise

Interested to know your thoughts on Iceland Twomagpies. Some friends of mine have just returned from Reykjavik and loved it. They had a fantastic time. Iceland is somewhere I would love to visit at some point.

Iceland is an excellent trip. You need to the Golden Circle tour at least once, although it can be a long, tiring day. My daughter enjoyed the Blue Lagoon and we will be giving it a try this year, Akureyri is a nice little town so you don't need to do a tour if you don't want to.

As with Norway, a lot of the scenery is from the ship.

Hi Terrierian,

Greetings from the north (Sheffield)

Baltic in a great trip, but a busy one. Once you get across the North Sea it's one port after another with not many sea days.

Not sure if you stop at Warnemunde, but it's a nice little town, as is Tallin. Oslo is very expensive so you might want to put your house on the market so you can get a coffee. Stockholm, Copenhagan and Helsinki are all compact places so if you don't want to do a tour they are good to just wander around.

The highlight is St.Petersburgh, and you will presumably do the Hermitage along with thousands of others. Be prepared for crowds, but if you go on the ship's tour you will probably jump the queues. We particularly enjoyed Catherine's palace as well.

Don't assume that as it is further north it will be cold. It probably won't be.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

• 3 weeks later...

Our next one is on the ms Maasdam April 26, 2016. It is a seven day cruise to the Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean. We've been to all the ports many times so we will probably just stay aboard and relax.

We are driving to FLL. After our cruise we are driving up to Orlando to visit with Rita's son. We are staying at a Resort near Disney he works at. After that we will visit some friends in a retirement community near there and then on to our two week timeshare in Siesta Key. We will be gone for one month to celebrate my semi-retirement. This will be our longest vacation. Can't wait.

Tell us about yours!

The photo is from our first cruise on the Maasdam in 2001 at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas

Fantastic Photo Keith!

Our next one is on the ms Maasdam April 26, 2016. It is a seven day cruise to the Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean. We've been to all the ports many times so we will probably just stay aboard and relax.

We are driving to FLL. After our cruise we are driving up to Orlando to visit with Rita's son. We are staying at a Resort near Disney he works at. After that we will visit some friends in a retirement community near there and then on to our two week timeshare in Siesta Key. We will be gone for one month to celebrate my semi-retirement. This will be our longest vacation. Can't wait.

Tell us about yours!

The photo is from our first cruise on the Maasdam in 2001 at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas

Well done you  for that. We are doing something similar on our Oasis trip in September but in the opposite direction. We fly into Orlando and then stay with good friends in a retirement community just south of Orlando. Then, later in the week we drive down to Ruskin to stay with other friends who also live in a 55+ community.

We have visited both places before and they definitely have a fantastic lifestyle.

From there, we then drive down to FLL to board Oasis for a week after which we fly home from Miami.

We cant wait and all this cold weather and snow is getting us down !.