Tell us about your next cruise

Our next one is on the ms Maasdam April 26, 2016. It is a seven day cruise to the Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean. We've been to all the ports many times so we will probably just stay aboard and relax.

We are driving to FLL. After our cruise we are driving up to Orlando to visit with Rita's son. We are staying at a Resort near Disney he works at. After that we will visit some friends in a retirement community near there and then on to our two week timeshare in Siesta Key. We will be gone for one month to celebrate my semi-retirement. This will be our longest vacation. Can't wait.

Tell us about yours!

The photo is from our first cruise on the Maasdam in 2001 at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas

post-5246-0-38969400-1459796305_thumb.jpeg

Hi Folks,

My first visit to the forum since early January due to a lengthy and excellent holiday which included the San Francisco to Auckland leg of Aurora's World Cruise. That was followed a week later by a trip with the caravan to Ireland to attend a family wedding in Derry.

Next trip is with Celebrity to Iceland and Ireland in May. Then, mid-June, its the caravan again by ferry to Santander for our usual "Tour de France", returning via Calais to Dover some 5 weeks later. Scotland and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival to follow in August.

Not much planned after that.........as yet!!

Happy hols,

DavidH

We are leaving for Fort Lauderdale on Saturday to take a Transatlantic cruise on Celebrity Silhouette, then we will spend a couple of weeks with our son in Reading before returning home.  This was a last minute decision, we had intended to fly both ways, but a bargain price changed our minds.  Our next planned cruise will be in September, when we cruise from Vancouver to Tokyo then tour Japan independently.

Sheila

I have nothing planned apart from a week in cornwall, I need a cruise!!! I need to squeeze it in before my little girl starts school in September, but I have a little dilema my other daughter is 2 at the end of july, so wanted to go when she was 2 to get her in the kids club, but then we are faced with the prices are too expensive in the summer holidays sad.pnghuh.png

Hi,

Long time since I posted on this forum. Looking forward to being more active on it and grateful for any tips or advice my fellow cruisers may offer.

Our next cruise is one week on Oasis of the Seas in Sept 2016 doing Eastern Caribbean. We fly out to Orlando for the first week to also visit two sets of friends who each live in a retirement community. We are so envious of their lifestyle (and weather !). We then continue down to Fort Lauderdale with an overnight stay there before boarding Oasis on the Saturday. This will be our 2nd time on Oasis and looking forward to seeing her again. We booked this one as a “fill in” to scratch the cruise itch until our next big one which is on Voyager of the Seas sailing out of Sydney Australia next April 2017. ON that one, we sail up the east coast and make our way to Singapore. This is to celebrate a milestone birthday for my wife and or 35th wedding anniversary. We first sailed on Voyager in 2001 and have sailed on her many times before. We have never been to Australia so looking forward to seeing the ship again and visiting new ports for the first time.

Regards

Ron.

Iceland and Ireland in May. Third time to Iceland. Would prefer combining it with Norway but no-one seems to run these any more. We have always booked a year in advance to get the best cabins, but might try for a last minute trip to Norway or Canaries later in the year.

Interested to know your thoughts on Iceland Twomagpies. Some friends of mine have just returned from Reykjavik and loved it. They had a fantastic time. Iceland is somewhere I would love to visit at some point.