I've been cruising for many years & kept hearing about Bolsover Cruise Club from fellow passengers so I thought I'd give them a try.

I must say they were very helpful, professional and found my perfect cruise!

I was initially worried about using someone I had never heard of but I was invited to pop into their call centre in Derbyshire as I live close by and boy was I in for a surprise.

There are over 100 staff working there, and they seem to have won all of the cruise awards going by the look of their cabinets.

I had no idea they were top agents with most cruise operators!!

If my first experience is anything to go by I shall be definately be contacting them again! :)

Welcome to the forum buddy, looks like this could be turning into a 'Who do you book with?' thread  :lol: 

We used to book with a company called Gills, unfortunately they closed in 2011 or 2012. This changed to another company but we decided to find a new agent. We currently book with Igloo, found them online and based near London I think.

I agree Buddy, I have also cruised for many years and always booked on the high street, however it was my neighbours who recommended Bolsover Cruise Club to me. I first spoke to them about 7 years ago and have never felt the need to go elsewhere. I have always had great service and although P&O prices are all the same no matter where you book, Bolsover always seem to go the extra mile with my requests. All I need to tell them is the cruise I want and the cabin I want, and its all done within minutes. They have all my details and a very efficient system, they know what dining I always have, know where I like to be on the ship and know that I always have 'extra pillows' in my cabin. I dont even have to give them my name, they know who I am from my phone number.

• 2 weeks later...

when i first started booking, i always did it direct cause i thought that was the best way.  It wasnt until i booked for a large group with my family that i did it through an agent. I preferred this as it meant one point of contact, which since then i always like.  Booking through some agents and often cruise lines direct for a big group is a nightmare.  Constantly have to go over things time and time again with different people. 

• 5 weeks later...

I've been cruising for many years & kept hearing about Bolsover Cruise Club from fellow passengers so I thought I'd give them a try.

I must say they were very helpful, professional and found my perfect cruise!

I was initially worried about using someone I had never heard of but I was invited to pop into their call centre in Derbyshire as I live close by and boy was I in for a surprise.

There are over 100 staff working there, and they seem to have won all of the cruise awards going by the look of their cabinets.

I had no idea they were top agents with most cruise operators!!

If my first experience is anything to go by I shall be definately be contacting them again! :)

You cannot go wrong with them.  Have booked vertually every P & O cruise with them for over 15 years