I watched the program and thought it was good TV! 

Ant & Dec are amazing and they ALWAYS make whatever show they do worth watching.

I do now think some other operators will try and repeat what they have seen with this cruise.

IMO they will fail, unless Ant & Dec are on there that is!

Having said that, I've seen some of the photos Bolsover has shared on their facebook page from the night on board. I would have been gutted to miss out on a place on the top deck to watch the show. Like I say, I'm not overly keen on that show but I do like Ant & Dec so to watch them live on the open deck would have been worthwhile I'm sure but to watch it from the theatre or the atrium, I'm not so sure!

In recent years I’ve given up on watching Saturday Night Takeaway, but I found myself turning the show on after seeing quite a few positive reactions over on social media. Unfortunately, I did miss the blip with James Nesbitt but from the bits that I did see it was a great show and gave P&O Cruises and Britannia some great publicity.

Finally got round to watching this last night. I thought it was very entertaining and I agree with kerry that it painted a positive picture of P&O. Th ship looked impressive and the show itself seemed to go very well. Ok James Nesbitt missed his cue but the fact that he was apparently at the bar makes it quite a funny story I think and certainly not embarrassing for Ant & Dec as the Mail described it.