Pre registering for 2018 cruises

I'm now up to Caribbean level on P&O so I can pre register for the Aurora South American cruise in 2018. What advantages do I get over waiting for general sale. I've been giving choices of inside cabins and £200 OBC for single use. Or do I wait for general sale and maybe get free travel and OBC etc.

I'm now up to Caribbean level on P&O so I can pre register for the Aurora South American cruise in 2018. What advantages do I get over waiting for general sale. I've been giving choices of inside cabins and £200 OBC for single use. Or do I wait for general sale and maybe get free travel and OBC etc.

If anything if the cruise is popular you will get less not more because fluid pricing might kick in the price will increase.

There should be no difference in the perks you get whether you purchase when Caribbean level opens or you wait until they go on general sale. The advantage of buying when the Caribbean level opens is that you get first choice of available cabins.

Pre-registering means that you are committing to purchase when the booking opens. You need to give your agent your cabin preference. Better to list more than one in order of preference. You also need to give your credit/debit card details so the agent can go ahead as soon as the booking opens.

Brian

Guest Solent Richard

There should be no difference in the perks you get whether you purchase when Caribbean level opens or you wait until they go on general sale. The advantage of buying when the Caribbean level opens is that you get first choice of available cabins.

Pre-registering means that you are committing to purchase when the booking opens. You need to give your agent your cabin preference. Better to list more than one in order of preference. You also need to give your credit/debit card details so the agent can go ahead as soon as the booking opens.

Brian

Spot on there Brian. Wise words.