A Tidy Forum Is A Happy Forum...

Good morning

Thank you for joining the Cruise Club Forum, we hope you're enjoying being part of our new online community.

Over the past few days you may have noticed some topics being moved around, these have not been deleted. We are just moving them into more suitable categories so they can be easily found by other members.

If you find that some of your forum posts have been moved you can locate these by clicking on your username at the top of the page and selecting ‘My Content’. You can then choose to show topics that you have started or posts that you have made on other topics.

Any questions, please let us know.

Many thanks

Guest Solent Richard

It's good to see pro-active administration of a forum :)

Hear hear Duncan.

The more I see of this Forum the more I like it.

Good to see old friends joining as well, each and every one bringing loads of experience and photographs of their cruises.

I have recently started a thread about Alesund under the Arctic heading, without realising that Norway has a section under Europe. I would be grateful if you could move it across for me.

Thanks

Hello Twomagpies 

We have moved your post to Cruise Destinations → Europe Cruises → Norwegian Fjords

Many thanks