Bolsover Cruise Club's Triple Cashback Sale Weekend

Bolsover Cruise Club would like to reward our members with a BONUS TRIPLE CASHBACK offer starting today!

When you book ANY P&O Cruises or Cunard cruise of 6 nights or more, you will receive a triple cashback offer from us! That applies to all new bookings made between 20-22 Nov 2015

Click here to view a selection of our best-selling cruises >

For more information call our Sales Team on 01246 819819.

Does anyone know what the triple cash back means? I have tried to phone Bolsover but am in Spain and cant get a decent signal, also emailed them but no response yet.

Hi savendue,

Thank you for your enquiry. The triple cashback is a bonus cashback offer that we are running for a limited time only. The cashback amount varies dependent upon the cruise cost. If you would like me to arrange for a member of our Sales Team to contact you please send me a private message with your contact details and your cruise requirements and I will happily arrange this for you.

Admin

Dont know how to send a private message! But presume you have my email address? If you email me I could then respond

we are interested in the Oriana 18 night cruise departing 29 6 16, inside cabin. Is the deal for extra on-board spend, also would we get a choice of cabin and dining times?

We do have your email address thanks savendue, I have passed your enquiry onto our Sales Team, someone will be in touch very shortly.

Thanks

Mmm Sammy Sun- so how does that compare with £460 each obc?

its not comparable to the on board credit, you still get the on board credit from P&O, £270 per person on this one my mum and dad checked, but the cash back is extra from Bolsover. Its nothing to do with on board credit :)

its not comparable to the on board credit, you still get the on board credit from P&O, £270 per person on this one my mum and dad checked, but the cash back is extra from Bolsover. Its nothing to do with on board credit smile.png

There you have it saveanddue, £270pp on board credit for furby's parents and £60pp cashback, sounds alright to me smile.png

in jan and feb they sometimes have 'new year' offers with more on board credit, we got quite a bit 2 years ago and noticed it seems to happen each jan/feb

Thanks to all who responded, all I got from Bolsover was a repeat of the e mail from this morning. Think I will wait until new year and see what the deals are.

Guest Solent Richard

Dont know how to send a private message! But presume you have my email address? If you email me I could then respond

we are interested in the Oriana 18 night cruise departing 29 6 16, inside cabin. Is the deal for extra on-board spend, also would we get a choice of cabin and dining times?

If you look at the top right hand corner of the Forum Screen you will see a line "Welcome servitude" there is a small arrow pointing downwards.

Click that arrow (same one you use to 'sign out' on) and a drop down box appears. In the drop down box is a number of options, one being"Personal Messenger'.

Click that and a whole new screen appears.

Again top right of this new screen is a tab...'Compose New'.

Hope that helps.