Sign in to follow this  
sammy sun

Ridiculously Good P&O Caribbean Prices

Not that I want to make anyone jealous or anything like that and I'm guessing people will be sick of me saying... but...

I'm off to the Caribbean in 29 days!!! 

As much as I would like to go back again in March I think my boss might have something to say about the lack of time I'm at work! hahahahaha! biggrin.png

The caribbean prices on P&O are amazing to be fair!

we priced up 4* b&b 2 weeks in barbados and it came to £1500 pp!

I dont know about you but I would rather have all my food and entertainment in and see somewhere different everyday for the same price or less!

Probably because of all the negative comments and people cancelling, I have just been on the Britannia around the Caribbean and experienced the worst cruise I have ever had, feral families, brawls and people being removed from the ship a number of times. When we first joined the ship we went for a cold drink on the lido deck whilst waiting for our cabin baggage and saw that there appeared to be large groups of people that were drinking heavily which started alarm bells ringing, was this a taste of what this cruise was about to be all about? Sadly it was and having spent approx £7k for this holiday  because we have to have a cabin for three and therefore have to book early on a select fare I was not impressed, we made the most of the cruise but that feeling of being on a boozy floating Butlins holiday camp never went away. Yes we met some nice people but we all  had the same impression and wouldn't be cruising with P & O again.