Ridiculously Good P&O Caribbean Prices

It's with a heavy heart and a sigh that I start this topic. Just been browsing the Bolsover website as my mother and father in law are looking to do their first ever cruise in 2016 and asked me to have a look for them. They want to go to the Caribbean, hence my sigh as I do too but with work commitments and a wife that works in a school, my options are far more limited than there's. I was happy to look for them though and in doing so could not believe some of the prices for P&O's 2015/16 Caribbean season. There are prices on there for £899 for 2 weeks, on savers which to me is unbelievably good when you factor in the fact that price is including your flights. Even fares for late 2016, early 2017 are still impressive. 

Comparing these prices to many Med itineraries for example, they are extremely good. My mother and father in law are needless to say extremely pleased as they had accounted for a larger budget. 

I also love the introduction of the new P&O St Lucia Caribbean sailings, not only to depart from there but also the inclusion of an overnight port stay in Barbados and the evening stays in several attractive ports. The prices are very appealing at the moment for Caribbean cruises with them. It's making me wonder if I could sneak something in smile.png

Hi Sammy Sun,

They are good prices, I remember last year they were selling for around the same sort of price if you left it until the last minute. I have been impressed with the prices for booking in advance for next winter though even on their 'select prices'. I'm quite tempted to sneak in a 1 week cruise from St Lucia which will mean time for another holiday in the summer months. 

I'm in the same boat (or should that be ship?) as you Sammy Sun, would love to squeeze in a Caribbean cruise but lack of annual makes it hard work fitting it all in! I must say these prices are enough for me to have a rethink on next year's plans. £899 is incredible for 2 weeks in the Caribbean and the overnight in Barbados/evening stays aspect is really tempting. Thanks for sharing! 

Hi Sammy Sun! Please can I asked the date the £899 price is on and which ship ??? rolleyes.gif

Hi Suetoo, I've added a link to the cruise below. It's a 13 night transatlantic on Britannia. I'd prefer a 14 night roundtrip Caribbean itinerary myself rather than a transatlantic option but still at that price it's pretty decent.

£899 Caribbean cruise

Hi Sammy Sun,

They are good prices, I remember last year they were selling for around the same sort of price if you left it until the last minute. I have been impressed with the prices for booking in advance for next winter though even on their 'select prices'. I'm quite tempted to sneak in a 1 week cruise from St Lucia which will mean time for another holiday in the summer months. 

My thoughts exactly Don. I would prefer a 2 week option but the 7 nighters are appealing for myself considering the lack of time I can getaway for at that time of year. 

I think the P&O Caribbean cruises are a fantastic product, and when you can get them for these prices who could resist!! smile.png

I agree. I'd just love to do one. I've cruised with P&O many times now but never to the Caribbean. I've done land based Caribbean holidays in the past but being limited to time meant that my time over there has unfortunately been limited in recent years. Something like a 2 week sailing, round about January of February with a balcony on either Azura or Britannia would suit me down to the ground....and then I woke up tongue.png