Could not get back into thr Forum so created another account

• 7 months later...
Guest MHRedhill

I'm a relatively new forum member.  Lets get that out there. As such I saw no interest in the current Bolsover competition, just glad to support what i found added valued to new passenger experience. Tried to enter many threads in this competition best say not going there.

Ooops almost 10pm. Yes JACs I may have lessened my paid for experience at this hour and by my choices but I'm mega tired. I need to relax. I adjourned to my suite and sit and sip for a while. 11 pm I get peckish and ring the butler. No worries he must have been very close by as 11.02 he is here. I still can't get my head round this but soon I don't have to as despite the hype /in cabin menu very little is truly available. Nope not interested in that, nor indeed is my Butler "who will meet your every whim". OK I have 10 folks joining me shortly and I want to order 6 bottles of champagne, 16 lobsters and other bits. Sadly he is mortified he can't help. He soon is. My 10 guests include the Food & Bev Manager. He is married to my cousin. When I asked him this morning he said he didn't need to get involved his team would provide a stellar experience. He darn well retracted that very soon. Lets end it there. Recently I accepted a volunteer challenge to see what could be produced for £10. My team of 4, personnel changing every day,managed to win every day. Despite all that I have idea how to move forward. 

They need to cook like professionals

Walk the walk

Talk the talk

Otherwise they are f**d

That sums it up.

Have you LOVED Australia Masterchef?.

Take the time to get involved, make an award winning plan of action. 

l l be there

I'm a relatively new forum member.  Lets get that out there. As such I saw no interest in the current Bolsover competition, just glad to support what i found added valued to new passenger experience. Tried to enter many threads in this competition best say not going there.

Ooops almost 10pm. Yes JACs I may have lessened my paid for experience at this hour and by my choices but I'm mega tired. I need to relax. I adjourned to my suite and sit and sip for a while. 11 pm I get peckish and ring the butler. No worries he must have been very close by as 11.02 he is here. I still can't get my head round this but soon I don't have to as despite the hype /in cabin menu very little is truly available. Nope not interested in that, nor indeed is my Butler "who will meet your every whim". OK I have 10 folks joining me shortly and I want to order 6 bottles of champagne, 16 lobsters and other bits. Sadly he is mortified he can't help. He soon is. My 10 guests include the Food & Bev Manager. He is married to my cousin. When I asked him this morning he said he didn't need to get involved his team would provide a stellar experience. He darn well retracted that very soon. Lets end it there. Recently I accepted a volunteer challenge to see what could be produced for £10. My team of 4, personnel changing every day,managed to win every day. Despite all that I have idea how to move forward. 

They need to cook like professionals

Walk the walk

Talk the talk

Otherwise they are f**d

That sums it up.

Have you LOVED Australia Masterchef?.

Take the time to get involved, make an award winning plan of action. 

l l be there

What company was this with? We have never had a butler work until 11pm, or am I missing something here?This seems a very odd post.