Chelsea And The Roman Empire

Guest Solent Richard

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning Sammy Sun.   Another great comment and all very eloquently put as one would expect from a 'true' supporter.   It was sad that Fudge introduced the 'personal' element to denigrate a tr

No one would deny mourinhos achievements in the game, but these have been overshadowed by the team's woeful performances in the league. Any other manager would - and has - been sacked a long time ago

Sadly I was not smiling last night. In a game we completely dominated, we somehow managed to concede a stupid goal that cost us. We've been on such a good run and then all of a sudden the Arsenal of o

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

great result yesterday for you boys Richard, even Saturday your other team beating mine, it was tied on that Austin would score.

Arsne does make me laugh though, blaming the penalty on Costa.  Metersake's challenge was awful, why did he look across when trying to tackle, he wasnt looking at the ball or the man.  Chelsea should have had another as well, Cesc was well and truly body slammed.  

Guest Solent Richard

great result yesterday for you boys Richard, even Saturday your other team beating mine, it was tied on that Austin would score.

Arsne does make me laugh though, blaming the penalty on Costa.  Metersake's challenge was awful, why did he look across when trying to tackle, he wasnt looking at the ball or the man.  Chelsea should have had another as well, Cesc was well and truly body slammed.  

Thanks HTurtle.

I must admit I felt a little for Sammy Sun though. The ten Arsenal men certainly fought during the second half.

As for Saints, well my wife and i were glued to my iPad in the Budweiser Brew House Bar at Miami airport Saturday lunchtime: they are 5 hours behind UK.

I see on the 'Bleacher' report that LVG is 'odds on' to be the next premiership manager to be sacked.

Must be worth a tenner.

Guest Solent Richard

Hello, I maybe totally wrong, but I think Mertersake was looking to see where his mate was, ie. if he was making tracks towards the goal he could pull Costa down without getting a red.

Rodger.

Actually Rodger I thought he was looking at the linesman hoping to get the offside call.

Dangerous game that.

Guest Solent Richard

FA CUP this weekend, it pains me to say it but I will be cheering on our local rivals tonight as they bid to get into the next round.

Never thought I would be shouting for the Rams, Whatever next? Leicester winning the title?

Good morning Chef.

Should be an interesting game this evening, I see on the BBC Sports site that LVG is saying that a loss this evening ..."could get him sacked".

That news paled into insignificance when i read that Greg Dyke's contract will not be renewed in the Summer.

TGFT. 

Yes, its all a bit like Sepp Blatter the quicker the right people are put in place then football will be better for it, I was disappointed to read in the press that when Carlisle asked for help after their recent flooding only 2 of the Premierships money spenders offered any help, they are happy to take the hidden talent from the smaller clubs but could at least give something back

Guest Solent Richard

Yes, its all a bit like Sepp Blatter the quicker the right people are put in place then football will be better for it, I was disappointed to read in the press that when Carlisle asked for help after their recent flooding only 2 of the Premierships money spenders offered any help, they are happy to take the hidden talent from the smaller clubs but could at least give something back

I thought Dyke may revolutionise the place but maybe the old suits at the FA were too powerful

Jose Mourino would be good in charge

ps is it wrong to hope that Derby beat us tonight

pps Oh Yeah up the clarets and get those gunners stuffed

Now there's a basis for debate.

Dyke backed Blatter

Dyke was a BBC crony

Dyke is on his Byke.

biggrin.png