Obstructed Views On Celebrity Eclipse?

That photo is a great example of how restricted views can actually be brilliant value for money. I've travelled in one of these cabins before and had a similar type of "restriction" to Richard's photo. It did not bother us in the slightest and was a good deal in comparison to paying more for a clear view. It's hardly a restriction so worth considering.

I think a lot of people are Honey73. Many people, including myself, often look at cabins and see obstructed view and immediately assume the worst but that picture from Solent Richard above proves that sometimes they can actually be a good, cost-effective option. I think it's all about doing your research to pick up the best bargain.

If this photo works, it will show the difference between partially obstructed and obstructed on Eclipse. The balconies behind the large life boats are obstructed, the smaller ones partially obstructed. These are all on deck 6. There is probably a better way to attach the picture so it comes out larger. If someone can help me I will post it again.

post-4378-0-49176400-1437488491_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...