What Resturants Do You Recommend For Anthem Of The Seas?

Of the speciality restaurants whilst we were on Anthem we ate in Chops Grille a couple of times, Jamies Italian and Wonderland. I would have usually eaten in Izumi too as sushi is my favourite food but I was pregnant whilst on board and so it killed me every time I walked past that I couldnt have any!! So go there and let me know what it's like!! biggrin.png

I have eaten in Chops Grille a few times and it was just as good as it usually is but I would still say you have to try Wonderland, it's a great experience!

sammy sun havn't been before so don't know what it was like but on the royal caribbean tv it was going onabout the new innovation with satelittes and that they have more and faster connection all over with these satelittes, it was as fast as using wifi at home when not in the cabin

Was that even when at see Furby? I've only ever experienced the dreaded slow wifi I've become accustomed to on board ships so usually try and get most things out of the way before I sail but I know Royal Caribbean where planning to unveil this new high-speed service soon so I'll be pleased if it's available for my cruise later this year.

I ate at Wonderland on my recent cruise on Anthem and both the experience and food was amazing. I also ate at Izumi and it was the best sushi i have ever had - my partner was adament on not going as he dislikes this kind of food but he was really impressed and now wants to go back! Jamie's italian has a nice seating area outside on the desk so would have been nice to go to on a sea day if we'd have had time. We did not try chops grille but heard good reviews