Which Is Better - Eavesway Or Intercruises Coaches?

As Brianl says above, Eavesway own all their own coaches and strive to make sure the journey is as comfortable as possible, toilets onboard etc.   Intercruise are technically a middle man, they have the contract from P&O and subcontract their coaches from various coach companies around the UK, yes they will get you from A to B but often with no toilets onboard or no entertainment to pass the journey.

Agree with some of the comments above. I have used bother coach companies in the past and found Eavesway to be the superior choice. If cruising from Southampton, my wife and I will often drive down now and use the parking facilities, usually with a hotel stay the night before but in the past we did use coach companies. Eavesway were far comfier and I would say a more exclusive brand. Entertainment and toilet facilities were good whereas Intercruises, as hturtle puts it above are more of a middle man service just getting you from A to B. 

• 1 month later...

We booked Eavesway to Dover & they were very good with a comfort stop about an hours drive from Dover. We did a cruise which we flew from Birmingham to join & then sailed back to Southampton which included coach transfer back to the airport with Intercruises. We sat on the coach for nearly 50 mins at Southampton after everyone was on board with no explanation for the delay in leaving. Most people were ready for a comfort stop after an hours drive & getting desperate after 2 hours on the motorways. We finally stopped 15 mins from Birmingham! There were a lot of coaches there & the rumour was that the drivers had a deal with the place & so wouldn't stop anywhere else. All I know is that after getting on for 5 hours after walking the gang plank there was a mad rush for the loos!

As Brianl says above, Eavesway own all their own coaches and strive to make sure the journey is as comfortable as possible, toilets onboard etc.   Intercruise are technically a middle man, they have the contract from P&O and subcontract their coaches from various coach companies around the UK, yes they will get you from A to B but often with no toilets onboard or no entertainment to pass the journey.

Entertainment?

Eavesway offer entertainment?