We will be visiting Australia later this year post cruise, and understand we require ETA's. I believe it is

possible to apply on the internet for these without incurring any charge, whereas some sites charge.

Has anyone made an application where there has been no charge?, and if so advise me what site they used.

You are correct, we applied for ours on-line it is quite a simple process which is free just make sure you go to the Australian Government web page as some sites will charge you for what is a quite simple procedure.

Be sure to take the confirmation paper with you just to confirm your ESTA in case some over zealous official queries it. Have a great Holidaywink.png

Guest Solent Richard

We will be visiting Australia later this year post cruise, and understand we require ETA's. I believe it is

possible to apply on the internet for these without incurring any charge, whereas some sites charge.

Has anyone made an application where there has been no charge?, and if so advise me what site they used.

You are correct, we applied for ours on-line it is quite a simple process which is free just make sure you go to the Australian Government web page as some sites will charge you for what is a quite simple procedure.

Be sure to take the confirmation paper with you just to confirm your ESTA in case some over zealous official queries it. Have a great Holidaywink.png

Just to confirm what Ron has said.

My wife and I visited for a 5 week holiday there last year - doesn't time fly?

Having said that I just checked out the Australian Government website and it now appears there is a AUS$ 20 fee...

https://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAS3/etas

The UK Govt website confirms this...

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/australia/entry-requirements

Fab country which I'm sure you will enjoy. If there is any destination advice I can give please feel free to ask.

13896498741_bee87e5774_z.jpg

biggrin.png biggrin.png