It's that time of year when many of the cruise lines release their new cruise calendars for the following year. With that in mind we have created a dedicated area on our website where you can keep track of what is going on sale and when, and which cruise lines have already announced their new cruise itineraries, fares and early booking incentives.

Click here to view the new 2016/17 cruises currently on sale >

Thanks for that Bolsover. How about also publishing the really good deals that come about every now and again. For example there was one on Azura in October to the Med. 13 nights starting at £779. Now whilst I appreciate you are pushing Britannia there may have been customers who could not afford Britannia's prices but could have afforded Azura. Just a thought.

Good morning Oldworldtraveller, thanks for your post.

You're right - there certainly is a huge buzz around Britannia at the moment. We appreciate what you're saying as there are also many other great deals around. Our intention has always been to keep this forum a place for advice, reviews and friendly conversation rather than it being used as a sales tool. However we are all cruise nuts here and we do love to share some of the best selling cruises, here's some other deals we recently posted http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/forum/category/277-2015-cruise-deals/

Thanks again

Bolsover Admin

Bolsover there is something else you could do if you don't mind me suggesting it….

I was keeping an eye on a cruise in May on Arcadia. Due to other commitments I didn't want to book it until my plans were certain, however, last weekend I decided to do a price check on it as a single passenger. The price I was working against was an early saver and select fare, the cruise in question had been changed to a saver fare and in turn had gone up by around £500 for a single in an obstructed view cabin. Obviously it would appear that the early saver probably had a supplement attached to it but the saver was a double fare.

Is there anyway that you could alert passengers when certain cruises are going to change from the early saver to the saver fare as again it would appear that the single traveller is getting a rough deal by waiting. The cruise was over two months away so it wasn't really as if I was leaving it to the last minute.

This isn't a complaint by the way but just a suggestion so that the single travellers know what they are up against.

I am now looking at one in June 

Thanks… smile.png

I am never going to book anything whether it be cruise or land based holiday more than six months in advance, so sending me next years cruises at this stage is a waste of postage and printing costs (also the older I get confidence in forward booking decreases

proportionately).

What would be useful are late booking e mails when a cruise price hits "rock bottom".

Bolsover there is something else you could do if you don't mind me suggesting it….

I was keeping an eye on a cruise in May on Arcadia. Due to other commitments I didn't want to book it until my plans were certain, however, last weekend I decided to do a price check on it as a single passenger. The price I was working against was an early saver and select fare, the cruise in question had been changed to a saver fare and in turn had gone up by around £500 for a single in an obstructed view cabin. Obviously it would appear that the early saver probably had a supplement attached to it but the saver was a double fare.

Is there anyway that you could alert passengers when certain cruises are going to change from the early saver to the saver fare as again it would appear that the single traveller is getting a rough deal by waiting. The cruise was over two months away so it wasn't really as if I was leaving it to the last minute.

This isn't a complaint by the way but just a suggestion so that the single travellers know what they are up against.

I am now looking at one in June 

Thanks… smile.png

Hi TPP,

Thanks for your comment. This is a difficult one to answer, as an agent Bolsover Cruise Club don't have any control over the cruise lines pricing, although generally as a rule, P&O Cruises Saver Fares are released 90 days prior to departure. However, this is dependent upon factors such as availability, so a sailing is not always guaranteed to move onto a Saver Fare. I'm sorry I can't be any more specific on that, we don't receive any prior warning as to when fares are expected to change. We do appreciate it can be frustrating when you're holding out for the best fare. If you'd like a member of our Sales Team to check availability or fares on the June cruise you mentioned please let me know and i'll arrange for someone to contact you. 

Kindest regards

Bolsover Admin