Britannia Maiden Luggage Labels

Guest shilly3191

Guest shilly3191

Anyone going on the maiden cruise received different luggage labels in their cruise information booklet than the ones available online with your e-tickets. Ours are totally different in colour and style and dont know which ones to use.

Guest shilly3191

Yes I rang P&O and told them the ones sent with my cruise info booklet were totally different than the ones sent to my cruise personaliser with my e-tickets. She seemed totally bemused asked me to explain the difference then waffled a bit and then said use the ones in cruise info booklet but she didnt fill me with much confidence. I have read on different cruise forums that recently they have changed their luggage labels to a new style and the way they stack your luggage on disembarkation. Having not been with P&O since this introduction their "new system" seems very similar to the system Princess use in Southampton for a few years and is a far superior way and easier to find your baggage.

Yes I rang P&O and told them the ones sent with my cruise info booklet were totally different than the ones sent to my cruise personaliser with my e-tickets. She seemed totally bemused asked me to explain the difference then waffled a bit and then said use the ones in cruise info booklet but she didnt fill me with much confidence. I have read on different cruise forums that recently they have changed their luggage labels to a new style and the way they stack your luggage on disembarkation. Having not been with P&O since this introduction their "new system" seems very similar to the system Princess use in Southampton for a few years and is a far superior way and easier to find your baggage.

the new style luggage lables are for those who are downloading and printing thier own due to being on a fare that does not include the book being sent or have opted to create thier own on the cruise personaliser, you do not need to download your own if you have recieved the book, the new style is to help as they are not in colour when people print them off, the ones in the book have not needed to change as the colour is what the stewards go on.

the new style luggage lables are for those who are downloading and printing thier own due to being on a fare that does not include the book being sent or have opted to create thier own on the cruise personaliser, you do not need to download your own if you have recieved the book, the new style is to help as they are not in colour when people print them off, the ones in the book have not needed to change as the colour is what the stewards go on.

Sorry to be a bit thick but as most of us have colour printers why do they have different ones for those people printing there own, if it is the coloured ones that the stewards go on does that mean that luggage will get priority delivery.

Guest shilly3191

I am even more confused as pyewacket says we all have colour printers and the online tickets are red/white diagonal stripes with 12A across them and the cabin number only in small where the ones in booklet are green with the deck in big letters totally different and nothing to do with being colour or black and white as Furby says because wil print off in colour.

I am even more confused as pyewacket says we all have colour printers and the online tickets are red/white diagonal stripes with 12A across them and the cabin number only in small where the ones in booklet are green with the deck in big letters totally different and nothing to do with being colour or black and white as Furby says because wil print off in colour.

in regards to colour i meant the lables dont print off in the colour the same as the ones you get in the book, at least mine didnt, they where just black and white, they didnt have the block colour like the ones in the book

Guest shilly3191

in regards to colour i meant the lables dont print off in the colour the same as the ones you get in the book, at least mine didnt, they where just black and white, they didnt have the block colour like the ones in the book

I think that might be down to your printer settings because every luggage label I have printed off has always been in colour.

Guest shilly3191

We always use the ones in the excursion booklet and have never bothered to print off the ones from the Cruise Personaliser and have never had a problem.

We havent had any problems in the past but like I said previously P&O have changed their luggage labels since we last cruised with them and the way they off load your suitcases and lay them out in baggage hall so that they are easier to find.