32 Nts - New Orleans, Miami & Bahamas - Reduced By £630!

Good morning,

If you're looking for something a little different check out the brand NEW deal P&O Cruises have released this morning.

On adult-only Oriana, you can sail to the USA and Caribbean round-trip from Southampton on a 32 night adventure departing 4 Apr 2015.

This sailing has been reduced by between £500 - £630 per person!!

X508 - ORIANA - 4 APR 2015 - 32 Nights

Itinerary: Southampton, Ponta Delgada, Hamilton (Bermuda), Charleston (overnight), Jacksonville, Port Canaveral, Miami, Key West, New Orleans (overnight), Nassau (Bahamas), Horta, Southampton

Inside Was £3299 NOW £2799
Outside (obs. view) Was £4129 NOW £3499
Outside Was £4129 NOW £3549

PLUS you can choose your Select Fare benefit:- £150pp FREE On Board Spend OR FREE Car Parking OR Coach Transfers!

Call Bolsover Cruise Club today on 01246 819819 for further details.

Unfortunately this is the chance you take, although I agree with your comments, P&O have to try and encourage passengers especially if the cruise is a slow seller that is why if you booked earlier you were quite happy with the original price plus you would get all your options, Dining - Cabin position,this is the problem looking how the fare alters after you bookwink.png

Guest Solent Richard

Sorry but would rather stay at home than go on Oriana.

Interestingly I had a phone call from P&O on Friday.

I have been on the wait list for a balcony cabin on this cruise since I registered while on Ventura in May last year. (Even paid a Future Cruise Deposit at the same time)

Still no balconies available, they were offering me a deal on an outside.

Much as i love Oriana and its 'Adult' only concept, this cruise cries out for a balcony. 

Maybe, just maybe, P&O will do a similar cruise in one of their larger ships in the not too distant future.

The itinerary for this cruise is excellent.

• 4 weeks later...