P&o Cruise Personaliser - Tearing My Hair Out!

Have tried several times over the last couple of days to access the P&O Cruise Personaliser only to be totally frustrated by the appallingly slow response times. Is anybody else having the same problem? I have a super fast BT infinity broadband connection and no other website I regularly access takes this long to respond. Come on P&O invest in some better IT, you want me to book trips in advance then don't have the infrastructure to deliver. I go on my next cruise in 2 months, will this give me sufficient time to print off my e-tickets!

Calm down dear! Chill is not what you are.

Got in earlier today, but didn't do anything just checking the guarantee cabin situation. It can be slow though.

E-tickets aren't usually available until just before you cruise, usually two weeks I think - correct me if I'm wrong.

No need to panic.

RayO

Guest Solent Richard

I have a future cruise with P&O so out of curiosity I logged in. 

From time of completing my details and clicking the "LOGIN" button I was into my home page in less than 30 seconds.

I recall from a forum discussion some time ago that some 'browsers' make it difficult getting into P&O and Cunard's personaliser.

Out of interest I used Safari.

Thanks to everyone for their updates. Have tried several times to login today, sometimes I gain access temporarily only to then be confronted with a very lengthy delay followed by the error message "This page cannot be displayed". I am only trying to input my passport details!

It sounds as though P&O IT support isn't up to the job if these problems have been ongoing for several days now.

I am running Windows 8.1 on a 64-bit machine.

Thanks to everyone for their updates. Have tried several times to login today, sometimes I gain access temporarily only to then be confronted with a very lengthy delay followed by the error message "This page cannot be displayed". I am only trying to input my passport details!

It sounds as though P&O IT support isn't up to the job if these problems have been ongoing for several days now.

I am running Windows 8.1 on a 64-bit machine.

I think you must have really broken it now chill as I cannot get onto it now,tut tuttongue.png

Hi Chill & Ron , there is actually a section within P&O's website which gives information on problems accessing Cruise Personaliser.

If you access from the 'help & Advice section of their website & check problems accessing cruise personaliser ,it gives advice on Windows 8 and also I Pad .

Hope this helps .

Guest Solent Richard

Hi Chill & Ron , there is actually a section within P&O's website which gives information on problems accessing Cruise Personaliser.

If you access from the 'help & Advice section of their website & check problems accessing cruise personaliser ,it gives advice on Windows 8 and also I Pad .

Hope this helps .

Well done Norther Star. 

Again I can only say that I have no problems so it can hardly be fair to lay the blame on P&O unless of course...

Guest shilly3191

There has been a large number of complaints on P&Os Facebook page about non working or access problems to the Cruise Personaliser some that are trying to print off e-tickets and luggage labels for cruises in the coming week so understandably they are panicking.

Unfortunately the "help & advice" offered on the P&O website was something I actioned several days ago, this allowed me access to the cruise personaliser - via my Windows 8.1 laptop - but didn't prevent the appalling delays between responses and/or loss of connection to the webpages.

Would anybody not encountering any problems be so kind as to advise what browsers and operating systems they are using.

Posted on P&O Facebook page one hour ago........

P&O Cruises

We want to update you on our earlier post regarding problems for some of our passengers accessing our online Cruise Personaliser website. Our IT teams are still working hard to resolve the issue and we'll update you as soon as we know more.

If you're about to depart and have not yet visited Cruise Personaliser to update your personal details then don't worry as we have everything we need. If you have not yet booked ship services such as shore excursions or spa, you will be able to do so once on board.

If you are sailing with us in the next 7 days and we have your email address, you will receive an email tomorrow (Wednesday) with a further update and we will also post this on our website.

Thank you for your patience.