About the Cruise Club Forum

We are the Cruise Club Forum, a discussion site dedicated to cruise news, discussions, reviews and general chat!

We want you, the community, to get the most out of the Cruise Club Forum's discussion boards, and for them to be a fun place full of constructive conversation, where you can ask for help, or share your experiences from the world of cruising. 

Topics can range from favourite cruise lines, ships, itineraries, destinations, best cruises for families, solo cruises, funny experiences, reviews and more.

How do I join?

To join, click the green ‘Create Account’ button on the top right hand side of the screen. You must have a valid email address, and answer a registration question and complete a security check. This ensures we can keep the forum free of spam which is beneficial for everyone!

Do I have to pay to join?

No, registration and full use of the forum is free.

So start posting today and join our discussions  :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are the Cruise Club Forum, a discussion site dedicated to cruise news, discussions, reviews and general chat!   We want you, the community, to get the most out of the Cruise Club Forum's discussi

Having received a Bolsover email 'newsletter' earlier this morning it was a great surprise to log in earlier and see the jump in membership.   Not just the numbers of new members but seconds before

By the number of new members joining you are ceratinly doing something right and that is offering members what they want and listening to their ideas. I am sure that other cruise forums must envy the

• 1 month later...
Guest Solent Richard

Looking forward to contributing to this new forum and adding a little colour to the content.

I have many photos to show, just need to find instructions on how to insert. I'm sure it will come in time.

Just joined the forum. Looking forward to joining in with the discussions. Have just come back from 24 days on Azura. We collected £ 20000 for the

Macmillan Nurses in one afternoon on board. The Captain offered Items to auction off and a passenger entered 3 paintings which she had done during the cruise. We had a great time.By for now. Popeye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Solent Richard

Great to see the Bolsover email promoting the forum in my inbox this morning.

I clicked in and hey, 21 members on line before 8.00am.

The more the merrier. A great Forum with little or no moaning and cruisers who enjoy cruising.