Msc Increases Eastern Mediterranean Capacity

MSC again are pushing even further forward in the completive European Cruise market.  Due to demand they have made the decision to replace the MSC Preziosa  at 3,502 passengers, with two ships MSC Poesia, which sleeps 2,550 passengers, and MSC Magnifica, which sleeps 2,518.

They will be homed in Venice between May and November, calling at Bari or Brindisi (Italy), Katakolon (Greece), Izmir and Istanbul (Turkey) and Dubrovnik (Croatia).

MSC and its Italina chic style of cruising with special offers on flights and excellent cruise rates is becoming more and more popular with us Brits.

The more I am seeing on MSC I am getting really tempted to try them.

i think the ships look very nice and the Dubai cruises in Jan/Feb are complete bargains, all inclusive drinks offer for an inside cabin £850 pp including direct Emirates flights from Manchester! i think people are maybe put off with them being italian and put them in the same bracket as Costa, i would give them a go.

Like you Land Ahoy I have sailed with over 15 cruise lines and would rate MSC along with P&O and Royal Caribbean. The only down side for me was that children were on holiday and we had 1,000 of them on board. Having said that they caused less disruption and were better mannered than some I have seen on UK based ships and the very relaxed dress code. It was more country casual even on formal nights. The food was excellent, entertainment very enjoyable, cabin one of the best I have had and the ship as good as any I have travelled on. There are a couple of good reviews on YourHolidayTV.Com