Grumbles Heard On Recent Caribbean Cruise

"The trouble with this cruise is that there are too many Northerners. How do they afford it"

"Our waiters never offer us bread at the beginning of our evening meal". "We did tell them the first evening that we never eat bread but they should still offer it to us"

"Waiter, where is my toast"

WAITER "The toast is on the table madam"

"I expect to have my toast in front of me and my husband's toast in front of him, not to share with other people".

"The trouble with this cruise is that there are too many Northerners. How do they afford it"

"Our waiters never offer us bread at the beginning of our evening meal". "We did tell them the first evening that we never eat bread but they should still offer it to us"

"Waiter, where is my toast"

WAITER "The toast is on the table madam"

"I expect to have my toast in front of me and my husband's toast in front of him, not to share with other people".

I must be a bit thick or maybe it's because I am a northerner but I do not understand this post, are these your comments or what you have overheard ?blink.png

On the Northern Lights cruise in March this year we asked a couple in the lift "Have you enjoyed your cruise?"

The reply was "No it's too cold and too many sea days"

It was above the Arctic Circle for goodness sake, and the brochure did only show 4 ports of call.

Some people are so ignorant

Guest Solent Richard

Hello,Or, Solent if you have not heard these comments,maybe it means that you mix with the right people.I.E. they would not be rude enough to pass such comments.

Rodger.

Good afternoon Rodger and Welcome Home.

You are probably correct in your assumption.

Hopefully now that we have both returned from our travels we may bring some festive cheer to the Forum.

Ho, ho, ho.

Guest Solent Richard

Have just returned from Splendour of the Seas to Brazil and one day at the buffet a lady in front of me passed the comment 'Those potato's are very small' The notice above the potato's read 'Baby New Potato's'.

Welcome home OldWorldTraveller.

It would appear we are all returning to the nest for Christmas.wink.png wink.png