My Book On World Cruising Is Published Today!

I have written and published a book about two different world voyages. One on Queen Elizabeth on one on Arcadia. both different  experiences. The book has  some  good information if you are planning a world cruise. It is action packed and fun. The book follows my life on board and covers over 50 ports of call and 30 countries.

The title of the book is ( now you have to use your imagination here_

S,S & Maggiemou

The first "S" is what we all sail in. The second "S" is what you wear on your feet.:)

Got it?

Author Maggie Thorpe and can be bought on Amazon. com from today.

The back page included names of forums and I have listed this forum as I am a member of course.

Enjoy!

Thanks, it took ages to do and I had to make four world cruises in the meantime :) I am not looking for big rewards, you only get pence per book but there again I might become another JK Rowling  (I wish) I wrote it for the  thrill of having done it as I  am dyslexic so an achievement as far as I am concerned. ;)

Guest Solent Richard

I have written and published a book about two different world voyages. One on Queen Elizabeth on one on Arcadia. both different  experiences. The book has  some  good information if you are planning a world cruise. It is action packed and fun. The book follows my life on board and covers over 50 ports of call and 30 countries.

S,S & Maggiemou

The first "S" is what we all sail in. The second "S" is what you wear on your feet.smile.png

Got it?

The back page included names of forums and I have listed this forum as I am a member of course.

Enjoy!

Good afternoon Maggieshoemou.

Just to let you know I ordered your book from Amazon this morning for delivery tomorrow.

Looking forward to the read and hopefully I will also give it a plug on my blog.

Guest Solent Richard

Many thanks Solent Richard. I hope you enjoy my book. smile.png Ships Shoes & Maggiemou

Good morning Maggieshoemou.

Noy only enjoyed, I've given it a further plug on my blog site...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2014/10/07/ships-shoes-and-maggiemou/

I hear we will be on a Fanzine/Forum cruise together in the new year. 

Looking forward to it.

S,S & Maggiemou

The first "S" is what we all sail in. The second "S" is what you wear on your feet.smile.png

Got it?

Enjoy!

Will have to check it out! Maybe one day they will make a movie of your book. If so, whom would you want to play yourself?